evianne cream reveiws


evianne has aloe and rosewater extract and it's so soothing and cooling and it smells delicious I'm night tonight I'm going to do my hydroquinone and retin-a and before I start I'm going to use my timeless H a Matrixyl 3000 rose spray just to hydrate my skin and my timeless matrixyl synth-6 serum I definitely like to hydrate my skin before I use the hydroquinone and retin-a it definitely helps with the effect of peeling after in the shedding of my skin first I'm going to use hydroquinone and this is 4% hydroquinone I'm going to use like 

evianne reviews to bed tonight all right I'm gonna go splash my face with nice ice-cold water and I'll be right back then I just Pat my skin very gently and this feels so good on my skin this is my timeless h/a rose water spray this a pea-sized then I'm going to use my retin-a 0.05% and I'm going to use the same amount so it's 50/50 of both of them and all I do is mix these two together with my finger and apply it to my face and I go just above my eyelids and over my eyebrow but I don't go over my lids so just like up on the bone part of 


Comments